Haya Is Part Of Faith

Bismillah hir rahmaan nir raheem
Assalaamy alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

Belief
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 8
Narrated Abu Huraira[May Allah be pleased with him]:

The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

--
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen
Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah*

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Terjemah Akte Kelahiran dalam bahasa arab

Contoh Surat Keterangan Aktif belajar dalam Bahasa Arab

من أخطأ الطريق ضل، ولا ينال المقصود؛ قلّ أو جل