Miracles in the Afghan Jihaad

Miracles in the Afghan Jihaad

These incidents which are going to be narrated are, in reality, more extraordinary than one can possibly imagine, and appear to resemble fairytales. I have personally heard them with my own ears; and have written them with my own hands from those Mujaahideen who themselves were present. I have heard these miracles from such men who are trustworthy and reliable, and who have been constantly on the battlefield. The miracles are many, so much so that they more or less reach the degree of Tawaatur i.e. such a large number that does not entertain the possibility of fabrication. I have heard numerous such miraculous episodes, but brevity does not allow me to enumerate all of them.

Allaah Ta 'ala has not made it except as a glad tiding, so that your hearts may achieve tranquility by it

Most of the Bodies of the Shuhadaa do not Change or Rot

This fact has reached the degree of Tawaatur i.e. Such a large number of narrators which precludes the possibility of fabrication.
It is recorded in the Shafee Kitaab, Nihaayatul Muhtaaj:
If a person lent out a land so that a deceased may be buried in that land, he may only claim the land back once the body has been completely annihilated. In the case where the deceased is a Nabi or a Shaheed, the land can never be claimed since the bodies of these two never decay.

The Hanafee Jurist, Ibn Aabideen rahmatullah 'alayhi writes in his commentary of Kitaabul-Jihaad: It is Haraam for the earth to consume the body of a Shaheed.

However, I could not find a hadith in this regard. Nevertheless, the incident of the body of Hamzah (ra) has just passed which will suffice as a proof.

The Martyrs of Afghanistan

Umar Hanif, who was my commander in the Zarmah district, has narrated to me in the house of Nasrullah Mansoor (the leader of The Islamic Revolutionary Front) that:
1) I have never seen a single Shaheed whose body has changed or gave off a bad odour.
2) I have never seen dogs touching a single Shaheed even though they devoured the bodies of the communists.
3) I myself opened 12 graves of the Shuhadaa 3 or 4 years after their burial, and I did not find one whose odour had changed.
4) I have seen many a Shaheed more than a year after their burial. Their wounds were fresh, the blood still flowing.

An Imaam narrated to me: I saw the Shaheed Abdul Majeed Muhammad three months after his Shahaadat. He was just as he had been [i.e. unchanged]; and his body exuded the fragrance of musk.

Abdul Majeed Hajee narrated to me: I saw the Imaam of the town of Layiki 7 months after he had been matyred. He was exactly as he had been, except for his nose.

Shaik Muazzin –a member of the Mujlis-us-Shura lil Jihaad narrated to me:
The Shaheed Nussaar Ahmad remained below the soil for 7 months, and did not change the least.

Abdul Jabbaar Niyaazi narrated to me:
I saw 4 Shuhadaa, three to four months after their shahaadat. Three of them were as they had been, and their beards and nails had grown. As far as the fourth one is concerned, his face was partially disfigured.

My brother Abdus Salaam was blessed with shalhaadat. We removed his body after 2 weeks, [finding him] just as he was.

A Shaheed Shakes Hands with his Father

Umar Hanif narrated to me in 1980:
A large battalion came from Russia; consisting of 70 tanks and some regiments, covered by 12 planes. The Mujaahideen were only 115 in number. A fierce battle ensued. Eventually the enemy was defeated. We had destroyed 13 tanks.
From amongst us only four were blessed with shahaadat. One of them was Ibn Jannat Jal, whose name means 'the Rose of Jannah'. We buried him in the battlefield, but after three days, we moved him to his father's home so that his father may bury him in their graveyard. His father (Jannat Jal) addressed him:

"Oh my son, if you truly are a Shaheed, show me a sign thereof"
All of a sudden the Shaheed raised his hand, made salaam to his father, and he continued to clasp his father's hands for 15 minutes. He then drew his hand and placed it on his wound.
His father said: My hand almost crushed when he was holding on.
Umar Hanif says: I saw this with my own eyes.

Moulana Arsalaan narrated to me:
A student named Abdul Baseer attained shahaadat while with us. It was very dark. Fathullah, another mujaahid, and I went in search of his body. He said to me: "Is the Shaheed close. I perceive a fragrant scent". I picked up the scent, and we reached the body by following the scent. In the darkness, I could see a noor (light) in the blood, which was gushing forth from his wound.

The Shaheed Umar Yauoob and his Ammunition

Umar Haneef narrated to me:
Umar Yaqoob, a Mujaahid, was intensely in love with Jihaad. When he attained shahaadat, we came to him and found him holding on to his bullets. We attempted to remove the bullets from his grip, but we could not. We waited a while, then addressed him: "Oh Yaqoob, we are your brothers." He then suddenly opened his hand.

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Terjemah Akte Kelahiran dalam bahasa arab

Contoh Surat Keterangan Aktif belajar dalam Bahasa Arab

من أخطأ الطريق ضل، ولا ينال المقصود؛ قلّ أو جل